The following is a shortened version of our guild rules. The full list can be found here: Guild Rules.
Our guild motto is "Success is the child of determination and enjoyment". That means that we strive to become better players, and be successful in any raid content that is thrown at us, without sacrificing our fun to get there.
The guild is led by Farronox (the GM), and his officers Dragma, and Tolikein.
- Applicants must be at least 16 years of age.
- Minimum average item level of 380 equipped, with all gems, enchants, and glyphs appropriate for your spec.
- Full PvE set (PvP weapons are okay but not preferable).
- 8/8 experience in LFR Dragon Soul, and some experience in normal mode Firelands as a minimum.
- Know how to play your class well.
- We are looking for serious applicants who are in it for the long run, no guild hoppers!
Be respectful of all your guildmates, be they of higher or lower rank.
- Vocal expression is welcomed and encouraged. We don't have any restrictions on language in guild chat and Mumble (swearing is allowed), except that we don't like to see discussion of illegal activity, or language of a graphic nature. There is a line, try not to cross it.
- Don't say or do anything in-game or on the official forums that might damage the reputation of the guild.
- Current raid times are Thurs 6-9pm and Sat 7-10pm server time.
- We are currently raiding 10-man content only.
- All raiders in the main progression group are expected to attend at least 90% of the raids scheduled. An officer should be notified of any absences as far ahead of time as possible.
- Time off will be given for emergencies or vacation if requested (again, notify us ahead of time for vacations so we can find a temporary replacement).
- Standby raiders will be offered any spots that open up, both temporary and permanent.
- Be logged on and ready for invites at least 15 minutes before the start of a raid.
- The guild provides flasks.
- We use Mumble for communication during raids, and have a 25-man server for this purpose. All raiders must have the client set up and a working mic. If you need help setting Mumble up, ask an officer.
- All raiders must make use of a fully-updated boss mod (DBM, Big Wigs, etc.).
- We use a DKP loot system. Please read the full guild rules post for complete details on how it works. Our DKP system is designed to be as fair as possible, while making sure loot is awarded such that it benefits the guild as a whole the most.
- Please see the full guild rules post for a complete description of all the guild ranks.
- New recruits start in the Initiate rank and will be promoted after 2 weeks if the trial period goes well. Initiates do not have access to the guild bank but will be able to loot bosses.
- You are allowed two alts in addition to your main character, plus another alt for every additional level 85 character you have in the guild.
- Please see the full guild rules post for complete information on the GBank. We have 7 bank tabs.